Friday 17 November 2017

JAI386 Just add R - Ribbon of Courage thank you



This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is to Just add 'R', so our projects need to include a colour, technique, Stamp set, or any other element beginning with the letter R. This is my card.


My R challenge element is the Ribbon of Courage stamp set & dies bundle. I made this card as a thank you to those who generously contributed to my Alzheimer's Australia fundraiser, in honour of my Mum, who's living with late stage Alzheimer's.


 

The Alzheimer's support ribbon in Australia is a teal colour, so I used mainly Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends, with a touch of pink pirouette to colour my ribbon - no blending required. I love the pretty doodle details on the ribbon image. It looks great simply stamped but is lots of fun to colour too.


I teamed the ribbon with a fun, hand painted effect striped paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely paper pack. The lovely scripty thank you sentiment (Flourishing Phrases) on a banner, and some of my favourite Year of Cheer silver washi finishes off the card. Clean, simple & fresh.

The Ribbon of Courage stamp & die bundle is such a fabulous one for all sorts of occasions. It has a useful collection of sentiments & the die set includes the sweetest flower & leaf combo. You can see it in more detail in my supply list below. Click to see larger images & order the supplies from my store, to make your own version.

Remember to head over to the Just Add Ink blog to see all the wonderful R's they've used for their projects and make your own R project too.

Thanks for visiting today & I hope you're inspired to make something yourself. Pop back soon for more ideas.

Inky wishes, Di


Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Note: Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.
Product bundles noted are discounted by 10% off individual purchase prices for a limited time. Items can be purchased separately after bundle offers end.

Stampin' Blends markers available to order as single markers, or 2 pack colour combo packs, or you can order them all. Combo & Full collection linked below.  See all Blends products here

 
Print Recipe
 
Big Shot
$159.00

6 comments:

Lou said...

Such a beautiful card with so much significance. A gorgeous thank you to all who have shown support.

Nikki Spencer said...

A beautiful heartfelt creation Di. Big hugs lovely😘

KimB said...

I love the detail you put into the colouring of the ribbon Di. This lovely creation really demonstrates your passion for this cause that is close to your heart. xxx

Jan said...

This is beautifully elegant Di and Inlove the colouring details you’ve added to the ribbon, so pretty! A gorgeous thank you card made with love. xx

Joanne Stubbings said...

Lovely card Di. I got this set at OnStage in April but found I can't use it since Mum was diagnosed. I love the way you multi-tones the ribbon. Perfect as usual xx

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

The colouring detail in your ribbon element is absolutely stunning, Di. A gorgeous way to share your appreciation to those who have offered support.