Wednesday 13 April 2016

New weekly deals & top picks

This is it, the final Weekly Deals are here & there's lots to choose from. All the final deals are listed below so check them out before they're gone. There are lots of good deals but these are my top 3 picks.

1. Curvy Corner Trio Punch - the combination of fancy corners & a brilliant notch-slot punch for tags is a winner. Here are a couple of projects I've used it in. Click on the pic to see the whole project.
http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/jai-280-just-add-glimmer-dove-of-peace.htmlhttp://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/jai-290-colour-challenge-sweet-treat-box.html

2. Flurry of Wishes stamp set
    - also available in a discounted bundle with the Snow Flurry punch
This was one of my fave Christmas stamp sets last year & I used it for my own personal Christmas cards too I ran out of time to share but here's a peek. I'll share them all tomorrow in another post.
I have share them on my colour me happy facebook group so you may be have seen them there. If not, you need to join my group now.

This project I shared has been pinned over 5,000 times as of now so apparently others love this set too.
http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/jai-272-just-add-butterflies.html

There's lots more goodness in this list so just share the list for you to check out.

WEEKLY DEALS - available until April 19th, 2016
Click on the item to see & order it in my online store, or contact me directly by phone or e-mail to order.


Back soon with my Flurry projects
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: