Friday 4 March 2016

JAI 301 - Just add numbers - 20th anniversary

It's new challenge time already at Just Add Ink & this week Nikki has challenged us to Just Add Numbers. This was well timed as I have quite a few peeps having 'number' milestones of different sorts at the moment, This week, some very dear friends are celebrating their 20th anniversary so this is what I made:
This card is more neutral than the 50th anniversary card I shared last week, but I still think very celebratory thanks to the silver numbers & stripe on the Shine On kraft card. The shine is very obvious IRL but not so much in the pic. Maybe this pic shows it better?
Leaving the shine aside for a mo, let's talk more about the card construction. So simple! I cut '20' from the Shine On cardstock with Large Numbers dies in the Number of Years bundle then mounted it onto black & silver foil panels with dimensionals. I really liked how the wooden Congrats (Expressions natural elements again!) looked with the kraft/silver card.

The number theme (remember that) really took over on the inside. I remembered the Something to Say stamp set had a great pair of number sentiments which fitted our friends really well. I used them together with the positive 20 cut-out from the front, plus the anniversary Number of Years bundle sentiments. Some more silver hearts & it was done.

Fun, huh? I think this card would make a great masculine birthday card too, so give it a try. Here's one more pic before I go.

I hope our friends know how happy we are that they've reached this wonderful milestone when they get our card. Thanks to you for visiting today too &  I hope my Numbers card gave you some ideas to try. Remember to pin it & then head to the Just Add Ink blog to see all the team's fab number inspiration & play along with the challenge too.

Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used, then alternative separate options at the bottom.. Please check the online store if your preference is different.



4 comments:

KimB said...

Di I love the mix of gleaming silver and the raw natural tones and texture of the kraft and wood. It makes a great anniversary card and would make a great masculine card too! xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I love how neutral this card looks yet it's also blingy at the same time!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow Di! This is stunning and so very elegant! Love how you've used the negative numbers - the recipients of this card are going to love it!

Jan said...

This is fabulous Di! I love how you've used the negative image for the front and the positive die cut on the inside! A wonderful mix of silver and Kraft and texture! xx