Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bright & beautiful star shaped card

Today's share is a Christmas star shaped card made with the Bright & Beautiful stamp set & star framelits. I was going to share this card with my first star card, but realised just before I posted that some pearls had tried to run away. Now I realise if I photograph the card again you'll never see it, so please forgive my slightly wonky pearls. This card was based on this lovely by Sandi MacIver.

The star images were embossed in white, then sponged it with marina mist ink to add depth. I also sponged the marina mist card base, sentiment tag with marina mist ink too. The pearls add a little more (wayward) pretty. The sentiment is from Good Greetings, which is no longer available, but it would be easy to substitute if you didn't get this fab freebie last month.

Thanks for visiting & leave a comment if you have any more questions about the card. I'll be back soon with another project.
Inky wishes, Di

To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I really love this card. You do amazing work... Can I ask how you got it to be a card with out cutting 2 stars?

ColourmehappyDi said...

Hi Melissa. Thanks for you lovely comment. I cut 2 stars out & glued them together at the top to make into a card. Hope that helps.
Di :-)